Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well.. just a quick update


Soccer was cancelled today due to rain rain..all day.. but its ok because we really needed it. Poops is having a mothers day thing tomorrow at school so I get to go to her school and get a surpsise.
Peeps has two bottom teeth.. she crawls everywhere and pulls herself up onto everything. Omg.. she really drives me crazy.. truly.. I finally took her into my work today so all could see her and ..(yes I know she is already 7 months old). The consensous is that she looks like Poops..how funny is that? Peeps has tanned so dramatically in the past month.. she is closer to O's skin color than ever and makes me look like Casper the friendly ghost.
Poops is more excited about Mother's Day than me. I don't know why but I am not so excited this year. I have had this headache for the past week that won't go away and keeps getting worse. I have been taking Tylenol for it but it doesn't even make a dent in it. I can actually feel the headache in my sleep...
Well, just an update for my pal Kristi because I think she is the only one in the world who reads this thing. :-)
Give the kids my love and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

P.S. Photo is of Peeps at Cracker Barrel..she just put her feet up on the table!

3 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

An update!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

And that picture is SOOO adorable! FYI...People Do read your blog..as a matter of fact I was asked the other day why you hadnt updated it. They just don't comment since you dont know them! LOL

I really DO wish that you would blog more. It stinks not talking so much! grrrr

AND I LOVE seeing pic's of the girls! Ava is growing SOOOO fast!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Take care and God Bless!

Kristi Ann said...

Oh yeah....I gotta mail Alaina's letter out....grrr I keep forgetting!

Kristi Ann said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Mother's Day to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!