Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bead up the nose?

It went well..but they didn't cover what to do if a child sticks a bead up their nose...which is exactly what happened to me the other day. I swear...she is so stubborn too...you know after Poops's birthday party there were some beads left under the couch that I had missed..(my sister had played beauty parlor and did the girls hair). Well, Peeps found one and stuck it right up her nose! So she panicked and was freaking out..I was trying to get it out..(finally did) but then right after all the drama..she picks it right back up and aims for her nose again! WHAT in the world is wrong with this girl? I have to love her though..she is so adorable.

Events of the day..Peeps is sick..she coughed all night long (even with medicine to supress it) and at 5am she coughed so hard she started throwing up. YAY.. getting the mucus out. And, like a big girl she did it in the toilet! :-) No big clean up on my part. She got this icky cold from her papa who spent over 6 hours last night in the ER room because of this sinus, cold, fever thing. Hopefully it will not hit her as hard as it hit him ....she's one tough cookie. She cried for Poops this morning when she left to go to school...(A first).

Well, off to Target to get some cleaning supplies and laundry detergent.

No comments: