Friday, June 05, 2009

Nebulizer

So yesterday I took Peeps to the doctor because she's been coughing for about 2 weeks. They said they don't hear wheezing but they do hear the beginning stages of bronchotis so they sent us home with our very own nebulizer. This is good in my opinion because I'd rather just give her the treatments at home vs making appointments and going into the doctor. This is also good because although Peeps has inhalers she doesn't use them correctly so now she will get the meds into her lungs and help with her exercise induced asthma and allergies.

I'm feeling crappy today too...but I came to work anyways because I knew we'd be short staffed. Hopefully I'll feel better over the weekend..as I have soccer games and practices to attend.

1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

A nebulizer eh? Kayla can tell you ALL about those! lol
She has had one for 4 months now.
You should check out a post I did of her doing a treatment. It was so funny.
Miss you girl!
Can't wait till we can get together more often :)
Love to my girls!